Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/13/2011

If all goes well today and overnight, it looks like I should be getting out of here tomorrow.

The plan is to go home with TPN and just wait to get into Temple. They have specialized testing and programs and surgeries they can do that may help me. This hospital basically told there is nothing more they can do for me here, so we just have to wait to go to Temple. Hopefully that could be soon. The sooner the better in my book.

I missed Lucky's 1st birthday this week. I was sad about that. Hopefully I can see her tomorrow.

Will try and keep you all posted. (Not sure if I have any readers anymore, LOL) I just checked my traffic report and have had 0 visits in the past week.

Pray that I can go home soon and be able to get into Temple fairly quickly, Thanks so much!!!

No comments: