Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17/2011 (4:00 update)

My main doctor was just in and said I can go home. So now I am just sitting here waiting on my paperwork to get done.

I will be having lots of follow-up appointments throughout the next couple of weeks and waiting for the results of the biopsy.

Home health should be at my house to see me yet tonight and also the pharmacy that is supplying everything. So will probably end up being a busy evening.

Hopefully I will be able to post another update this evening after all the home visits and teaching are done.

4 comments:

Ronda Steen said...

that is great. I was wondering which nursing agency you went with to do your care? We always used Sun home health for Leland, and really liked them. Hope you have a great night. Take care.

Brenda said...

I went with Lewisburg Home Health. It is the agency that mom used to work for before they got bought by the VNA.

Annie said...

Lewisburg Home Health has the best secretarial staff, too!!!

Brenda said...

Yes they do Ann :)