Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17/2011

GI nutrition doctor was in first this morning, He seems pleased with my lab work. They had increased the amount of TPN from 1500mls to 2000mls. Until the lab work is stable for a few days, they make adjustment of everything that is in it until they get the amounts of everything right for my individual body.

Per nutrition I can go home today, and also I know the primary team said yesterday that I should be able to go home this morning. So, we will see how everything turns out today.

I am a little nervous to hear what the GI doctors have to say about the procedure yesterday. Some have said a little bit and it has me a little worried.

Will post updates as I can.

1 comment:

Ronda Steen said...

Hopefully you get some good news and can come home today. The weather is gonna be to nice to be holed up in there.lol. We are still praying for ya, love ya take care. Ronda