Saturday, February 19, 2011

2/19/2011

Another day just about through. Nothing exciting happened today. I just relaxed in bed all day. Didn't have much energy to do anything today. Usually I'm wanting to get out of the house and just do something whether or not I should be. Today though, I didn't have that urge. Just hung out here in my bedroom. Plus, our kitchen and dining area is being remodeled and so the ceiling and walls were being painted today. I didn't really want to be around all them fumes anyways even though they weren't that bad today.

Tomorrow the home health nurse is coming to do some blood work and an assessment. Shouldn't be too bad. The worst part of that will be them accessing my mediport. It doesn't really hurt it just gets sore from the needle going in and out every couple of days. It doesn't give it much time to heal in between sticks. I'm interested to see my blood work results though, but I doubt I will get to see them anyways. Maybe they will be able to get me copies if I beg.

Well, I'm soon calling it a day. Good night!

No comments: