Friday, February 18, 2011

2/18/2011 (evening update)

Today was an uneventful day, which is good. I just took it easy all day, not like I could do much if I wanted, and I enjoyed the weather and just being home. There something relaxing about being home even if you don't feel good. Something about laying in your own bed to sleep and relax, for some reason it's much more comfortable.

I did enjoy getting to sit outside for a little and watch my dog play. It was a beautiful day outside. I'm glad I wasn't stuck in the hospital on a day like today. I'm ready for spring and summer to get here. I think today was just a teaser though for spring. It sounds like its going to get pretty cold again in a couple of days.

I was able to see and talk to my sister and my nephews on skype a little tonight. That was fun. I really miss them being gone and not being able to see them. I was able to see Parker crawl for the first time. He is getting so big. It's hard to believe he will be 1 year old in April. It seems like he was just born and we were in Ohio seeing him for the first time at IHC.

Taking it one day at a time.

No comments: