Saturday, February 12, 2011

2/12/2011

Taking a couple minutes to post an update on here quick since it has been a couple days since my last post.

I was admitted back into the hospital on Wednesday and looks like I will be here for a few days still. I was only out of the hospital for 4 days before having to go back. Got really sick pretty quick and realized more was going to be needing done.

The last admission I received a mediport for IV access since my body's veins had been abused and nurses were not able to find anymore to use. This admit they had to put a PICC in also because I need TPN and will need it once I'm discharged also. So they are getting me set up with a Home Health agency to come and due line care, lab draws, and help with the TPN management.

I just can't wait to get back to work and the way it seems right now it will be a little while. Time stops for nobody and so the bills still keep coming due. Oh well, God has a plan for everything so I just need to trust Him (which is easier said than done)

No comments: