Monday, February 07, 2011

Lucky - 1 yr old

Here is a picture of Lucky during the week of her 1st birthday. More to come.....
She is just the sweetest dog ever. I had just gotten out of the hospital and hadn't seen her for over a week and was excited to see her, but I know how energetic she can be. So I was a little hesitant to see her and play with her after just getting home. Anyways, I went a left her out and I have never seen her act so calm and as gentle as she did. She calmly walked out of her house and came by me and followed me in the house. Usually as soon as we get in the house she takes off running and chasing/looking for the cat. But no, she just ever so calmly walks around the house and then comes back to me and just sits on my lap or just rests her paws on my arms and lets me pet her. It almost seemed as if she could sense I was sick and knew she shouldn't be jumping and carrying on around me. She is the BEST!!!!

No comments: