Monday, February 07, 2011

Back in the swing of things.....

Well, I guess I am going to try and take up blogging/journaling again.

Today is/was kind of a sad day. I had to turn in my withdrawal notice to school. I had started back to college in January working towards getting into the PA program. I will not be able to keep up with class right now due to some of my physical issues. I was just discharged from the hospital on Saturday after being in a little over a week. With the stress of not being able to work right now and all that is going on physically, I realized it is just too much on my plate right now.  I have more important things to focus on right now than worrying about the tests or papers and homework. I am sad about it though, because I was really excited and looking forward to starting back to school and becoming a PA. With God all things are possible, and if that is what he want me to do He will work it out when it's best.

There are a lot of question marks right now, but I'm glad that we have somebody we can turn to and can lean on. I may not have all the answers, the doctors may not have all the answers, but I am glad that there is somebody who sees the big picture and knows what is all going on and can give me the strength to go through it.

Hopefully this blog will be getting more frequent updates and posts. As you can see I changed some things, such as the title and the looks :)

No comments: