Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Wednesday Whims!!!

I called Temple today and they hadn't received any paperwork yet, so I had to call Geisinger to make sure they send it. I had to fax them an authorization to even send the paperwork. I'm hoping it gets there, so the doctor has a chance to take a look at my notes and reports. So I don't get there and he is just finding everything out right then, and reading the chart while I am sitting right there in his office. Hoping he has a chance to review my chart and start thinking of some ideas.

I also recently had to renew my nursing license. They nursing office at work has been emailing me to send them a copy so I faxed that to them today. Stupid me though forgot to sign the license so I have to fax it again today.

I was up again half the night, as you can tell by what time I posted the poem early this morning. As soon as I do settle down and either just about asleep or having just fell asleep, our two dogs start barking. That makes it really hard to go to sleep then. I'm hoping for a better night sleep tonight.

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: