Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Thoughts for Tuesday - 3/1/2011

I didn't sleep good last night. I spend half the night tossing and turning trying to get to sleep. When I did finally fall asleep it seemed like I would still wake up every hour. It's so annoying. I'm not quite sure why it is. Maybe it is a combination of being nauseous and uncomfortable and not being able to get up and do a lot during the day.

I received a call from the GI doctors office that they had made copies of some of my paperwork to take down to Temple with me. So I ventured out to Geisinger to pick them up. Made for a tiring day, so I'm hoping I can sleep good tonight.

It was a fairly nice day out so I decided to get my nice car out of hiding a take it for a spin to go pick up the paperwork. It was nice being able to get out of the house for a little bit and enjoy some sunshine.

Something about Geisinger that doesn't quite make sense. Geisinger is a hospital which means that is where sick people go, right? Well then, why do they make the parking so far away? If your sick you probably aren't going to be able to walk that far to even get in the hospital let alone once you are in it. It just doesn't quite make sense to me. If you do make it inside the hospital, then you have another mile to go to get to your destination.

Tomorrow I will be making some phone calls to Temple to check and see if they received any paperwork from Geisinger, and to see what all I need to do if they didn't. I started today and Geisinger acted like they haven't sent anything and weren't planning on it. So I need to see what is going on with that tomorrow.

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: