Thursday, March 03, 2011

3/3/2011

I'm sure these posts have been getting fairly boring lately because there isn't too much to report. I still am on TPN everyday, so nothing new there. I had no appointments this week, so nothing to report there. I haven't gotten worse which is a good thing. I'm still by no means running any kind of marathon. I'm still just relaxing and taking it easy.

As I sign most of my posts, I'm just taking it one day at a time. That's really all I can do at this point. I can't spend all my efforts and energy worrying about the future because I can't change it anyways. I just need to use it to face the day ahead and just take one step at a time. So right now, I'm just waiting on the next step to come whatever it may be.

One a sunny and brighter note, I can't wait for warmer weather and for spring to get here. I like the warmer weather and the sun rays to soak up. I would have to say winter is my least favorite season but I do love the beautiful snow when it lays on the trees though. 

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: