Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Meditations - 2/28/2011

Home health nurse was here this morning and did blood work and she also changed my dressing so that now they will just have to come once a week and do everything. So the nurses won't be back until next Monday when they will do more blood work and change my dressing.

A week from tomorrow I'm going to Temple. I really hope something good comes out of it. I joined a support group and have been able to talk with a couple different people who have went to Temple. Some have had positive things to say and some were not so positive. Sometimes it's hard for me to be positive because I don't want to get my hopes up and be really disappointed especially the way things have been going. From what I've heard, it will just be a visit where he goes over my chart and my history and orders a couple tests to be done. Some say they may do some blood work while I am there, but the other tests sound like they will be outpatient and that it takes a couple weeks sometime to get them scheduled. I was hoping we could get things moving a little faster.

As humans we want things done now. I don't want to just keep sitting at home on TPN for weeks/months to come. I need to get better so I can get back to work. I have already used up 1 of my 3 months I get for FMLA. So I am hoping it won't take too long to at least get the ball rolling toward answers and treatment.

I know that God's timing is the best so I will try my hardest to rest in that fact and let things happen as He allows them to.

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: