Friday, February 25, 2011

Feelings for Friday

Can you believe we are already at the end of February. It seems like this year just started and we are soon to began the third month already. Where has the time gone?

Nothing exciting happened today. Just taking it easy and relaxing, since that's all I really feel like doing. I may have to drag myself out of the house tonight to get some errands ran and to pick some things up. I'm dreading it though just thinking about it, which is so unlike me. Usually I'm wanting to do anything to get out of the house for a little bit. I usually don't like being stuck at home with nothing to do.

No more doctors appointment now until my appointment at Temple in March.

Praying things work out at Temple. It get discouraging sometimes when you look back at when things started and where things are at today. Not much progress has been made when you actually think about it. There are really no new answers. I've heard plenty of maybe it's this, or maybe it's that, but the general consensus has always been the same. So hopefully Temple will be able to get things moving and get some definitive answers and treatments.

Taking it one day at a time and trusting in God that He sees the big picture!!!!

1 comment:

Ronda Steen said...

Have been thinking about you and praying for you too. We know your feelings all to well, with doctors and not getting anywhere with treatments. Hope for your sake and your mom and dads that you will finally get some answers at Temple. We are no further with Justin and we return to Delaware on March 14th for MRI"s of the muscles. Hoping we soon know what is going on. Love ya, Take care, and hope you get some rest this evening. Ronda