Thursday, February 24, 2011

2/24/2011

Today's nutrition appointment went well. I felt it was not worth the hassle of even going. Basically he just looked at my vitals and glanced at me and said well everything looks like it should I don't need to see you again for a month. So than we just sat there in silence as he typed out his note about the visit. I guess you just have to have those appointment as long as you are on TPN. I have to go back now every month, so my next appointment is not until the end of March. So it looks like I will be on the TPN for at least another month or unless Temple wants to do something else in the meantime since I will be seeing them before my next nutrition appointment.

Home health visit went well. I really liked that nurse that came today. Since my mom had used to work for the agency that came I have known the nurse for a few years so it was nice having somebody come that I actually knew. She remembers from 5 years ago when I first started getting sick, so she knows what I have been going through and dealing with. She will be coming back on Monday to do my blood work.

I have been having horrible nights of not being able to sleep. I'm in bed now and if I start getting tired enough that I think I can sleep I'm going to take advantage of it even if it is early. At least I worked night shift so when I am up all night I at least can text or call friends from work which helps the nights go faster.

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: