Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday

Today we headed in to Temple for around 11am to get my scans for the day done and out of the way. I was able to see a little bit of the screen and I could still see the radioactive stuff still in there. I just don't know how far along it is supposed to be then compared to how far along it actually is on me. Hopefully I will hear the results of some of my tests before I head home. I'm not so sure I will though, because I don't have any appointments actually scheduled with the actual doctor. My GI doctor at home wants me to get copies of all my tests results, or just really pay attention to what they say, haha!!!

After I was done with the scans for today, we decided to go to the Philadelphia Zoo. It was a nice sunny/hot day. I enjoyed taking pictures of all the animals, so I may be posting some pictures from the zoo in the days to come.

Not looking forward to the tests scheduled for the next two days. I will be posting more updates tomorrow.

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: