Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beginning of a BIG Week!!!

This week has been a long time coming. I have been waiting and dealing with Temple since March to finally get tests/procedures scheduled. Now, the time has arrived and now I am quite nervous and almost wishing this week wasn't here.

Monday evening, after my mother gets off work, we will travel to a hotel we rented in New Jersey (which isn't too far away from Temple). Then we will leave bright and early for Temple on Tuesday where I/we (not sure what mom will do yet) will be at the hospital all day have testing. I think the first day is a test that takes 6hours. As of now, I'm not totally sure how the rest of the week will play out, probably just depends a lot on how things go. If things go well, my mom and I might be able to do a couple fun things like going shopping or maybe to the zoo. We'll see!!! I may be pretty miserable some of the days though. I will do my best to tough them out though because I want to have some fun too, and not be miserable the whole time.

Will be posting more about my tests later, but I am too embarrased to post about some of them right now. Maybe after they are done I won't be as embarrased to share, but for now I can't. Hopefully I will be able to laugh about it later.

Prayers would be appreciated this week. I want the Lord's will done, but I would like to get some answers and help if available.

No comments: