Friday, April 01, 2011

4/1/2011

I just realized when I was typing the date that today is - April Fool's Day!!! If I was at work I might try a prank but I'm not, so no April Fool's day jokes for me.

I need to call Temple and/or the insurance company to see what is going on with the requests. It has been 3.5 weeks now and I haven't heard a single thing. The doctor on Monday ever so nicely mentioned that Geisinger does all the tests and procedure that Temple is wanting done but that he didn't think they would be beneficial for me! Are you serious? Annoying!!!

My boss at work told me that I will be placed on extended medical leave once my FMLA runs out. So I have to call HR and get some questions answered and see what all needs done to get that ball rolling. I just hope I can keep my job and my insurance. I don't know what I would do if they didn't hold my job and I lost insurance.

Hoping things work out!!!
Taking it one day at a time!!!

1 comment:

Ronda Steen said...

I am hoping the best for you. I know that everything will work out, cause it always does. Just leave it in Gods hands. I hope you don't loose your ins or job for that matter, but if you do, you can go on disability, since you are sick. Then you would get ins. thru them. I know a lot of people are against it, but it is out there for those who truly need it, and you are one of them. It isn't like you haven't tried and that you have not ever worked a day in your life, you have worked hard. There are idiots who milk the system and that is why the good people get so much slack when they truly need the help and utilize the states help. Good Luck, I hope you have a great day. Love ya and we are still praying.