Sunday, March 27, 2011

3/27/2011

Thursday I had a nutrition appointment at Geisinger. They decided that they wanted me to try backing off on the TPN and do it every other day. They figure I will have to stay on the TPN though until Temple starts doing things that hopefully can help.

I have another GI appointment on Monday, so I'll let you know how that appointment goes on Monday night. It's with the doctor at Geisinger that gets me pretty frustrated sometimes. So I guess we will see how it goes.

I still haven't heard anything from Temple regarding the insurance approval/denial. This Tuesday will be 3 weeks so I think I should soon be hearing something. If I don't hear by the end of the week I might give them a call and see what the scoop is.

A different home health nurse will be coming on Monday. I hope she is nice and knows what she is doing :) I think I will only be getting a dressing change. I don't think they are drawing labs this week unless they want to check my electrolytes since I am now only doing TPN every other day, but I doubt it.

Today is not a very good day. I thought last night I might have had a little fever and than today I'm in a lot of pain and feel lousy. So I will definitely be taking it easy today.

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: