Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Job Update!!!

I missed a call yesterday from my nightshift coordinator. So this morning when I woke up there were 2 texts from her telling me to call my boss because she had something to discuss with me. I called my boss and there was no answer so I just left a message telling her to call me back. She called back and told me that she found a job that needed a good nurse. She told me that she already put a good word in for me with the manager there and that they were really interested in having me. She explained to me that I could transfer to that department and then when I am better and able to be a floor nurse again, it sounded like she would welcome me back. So she went ahead and gave that department my number and they just called me this evening and scheduled the interview. I'm excited and scared at the same time. The interview is for this Monday at 10:00am.

1 comment:

Ronda Steen said...

Awesome, PTL I am so happy for you. I so hope it will work out for ya, and I hope you soon hear from Temple too. Take care, Love ya.