Thursday, April 07, 2011

4/7/2011

Well, I had to make a trip to Geisinger today. When I flushed my PICC this morning there was no blood return. I tried for awhile but I couldn't get it fixed. I tried all the tricks I would try as if it was my paitent. When this happens at work we page the IV team and then when they come and try it works right away for them. So that is what happened when I went. The IV team came and right away it started working for them. I felt so stupid.

The job I'm interviewing for is a desk job which is just what I need right now. I am sad that I can't do actual floor nursing for awhile but this is the situation I'm in right now. Hopefully one day I can return to SCU3 and work again but for now I'm happy that they are helping me and found me something that I can do in this current situation.

I tried calling Temple today to see what the hold up is but I just got the answering machine. I left a message and will try calling them tomorrow. I just am getting so frustrated with this waiting game.

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: