Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Two Days at Temple!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting about the last two days of testing at Temple. I thought I would write just a little bit about the last two days, but I still don't want to go into detail.

Thursday and Friday of that week were the worst. I definitely don't want to have to go through any of that stuff again. It was NOT pleasant!!! If I were a doctor I wouldn't schedule those tests unless they were absolutely necessary. Nobody should have to go through that stuff just for the fun of it.

I just want to say that when you are in the medical field I think it makes some things worse. Especially when you know the resident isn't doing something right but they don't know that yet and you have to be the one to tell them :-/  Plus, it doesn't help your confidence level in them when they act like they don't have a clue what they are doing and have to ask the person in the room with you what to do before each step and if it's the right thing. The worst, is that the person they are asking is either a nurse or a radiologist. It is kind of funny though, when you keep a secret that you are a nurse and actually probably know more than they do, and then you can laugh on the inside about what they are doing wrong and how embarrassed they would feel if you told them you were a nurse.

We still haven't heard any official results of the tests or even spoke with the doctor yet. So I really don't know anything about any of the tests I had done.

I leave today to head back down for more tests tomorrow. Hoping it all goes well tomorrow. Also, hoping I get to see the doctor and maybe hear a little bit about the tests I had last week.

No comments: