Monday, May 16, 2011

Quick Update - 5/16/2011

Keep your fingers crossed, but I think we might soon be making progress with Temple. [insert a happy dance here] I am supposed to be getting a call from them by 10:00am tomorrow with information about the test they want to get done first. Hopefully we can get this test scheduled and get the ball rolling for the other tests and procedures.

In other news, I have a GI appointment at Geisinger on Thursday and then another appointment next Wednesday with GI/Nutrition at Geisinger. Talked with nutrition a little this morning when I had to go in for my PICC dressing change and due to me going back to work they are going to have to increase/adjust my TPN. They will be discussing it with me at the appointments since I have lost weight in the weeks since I have started back to work.

Even though I don't feel good and some nights don't think I can make it through work, I'm just glad to be back and feel like I have a purpose in life!!!! I feel like that somehow I might be able to make a difference in somebody's life!!

Taking it one day at a time!!!

1 comment:

Ronda Steen said...

awesome, we will keep praying that all will work out. I'm so glad you could go back to work and hopefully God will give you added strength to make it thru each shift. Hang in there, all good things take time, lol.