Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fishing!!!

Went fishing today with my dad at Montour Preserve. It was a beautiful day and we even caught some fish. I was also able to get some pictures of the lake. Enjoy!!!

A cute little chipmunk that posed for me :)

This was a mushroom, but I had never seen one that looked like this so I had to take a picture!

The sunfish my dad caught!

The bass that I caught! (I wish is would have been bass season, but then again if it was I wouldn't have caught one then :)) I was just so tickled to catch a fish. My goal was to just catch one!!!

I think the sky is so beautiful in this shot!!



Here is an interesting story from the day yesterday. We were walking on one of the trails back in the woods and dad mentioned that he heard some water running. I looked around and I saw what he heard, but it was NOT water. It was a hole in a tree with hundred of bees swarming around it. I probably wasn't more than 6 feet away  from the when I saw them. If you know me, you know how much I can't stand bees. I was just so happy that they did not swarm and attack me. I had never heard a swarm of bees buzzing, but it was fairly loud. I didn't want to stick around long enough to take a picture even though it would be a cool picture.

No comments: