Friday, March 11, 2011

Thursdays' Thunder

Well, I guess we really didn't have thunder today just the rain. I'm thankful that we don't live near any bodies of water and that our basement is dry. I feel bad for the ones out there where that is not the case.

Nothing exciting happened today. It was just a weary, dreary rainy day. I did get some good news from work. My boss emailed me and told me that once my FMLA runs out that I will then be put on extended medical leave. Hopefully I don't get to that point, but it is a little load off my shoulders.

Now I just have to wait to hear from Temple as to whether or not the insurance approves the tests and procedures. They will call and let me know and if approved we can then schedule the appointments.

As of now my next GI appointment is at Geisinger at the end of the month. It's with my primary doctor I had been dealing with before going to Temple. I don't really care for him anyways, but I'm just concerned that what he may want to do or try (not like he does anyways) will interfere with the Temple doc. In my opinion Temple is calling the shots now and I know last appointment he was mentioning some different tests to run just because. Oh well, time will tell. Hopefully I will have heard back from Temple by then and it won't be an issue

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: