Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Update 6/8/2011

Nothing too exciting has been happening lately. I've been keeping busy with work.

I went back to work right away as soon as I was done with IV antibiotics. Work really takes a lot out of me, but my main problem is that I can't sleep. I usually don't get to sleep until 10:30-11:00 and then for some reason I am up by 2:00-3:00 and then I'm done sleeping. I sometimes will try and take a nap again before I have to come back in, but most times I think it makes it worse. I don't know whats with my body. It seems weird to me because at home I can't sleep, but when I was in the hospital it seemed like all I wanted to do was sleep.

I had a doctor appointment yesterday with the family doctor for a follow up from my hospital admission. I scared the PA a little because at first she thought I had a fever, but when checked via a different route the reading was better. She did mention she would like me to keep track of my vitals to make sure I'm not spiking any fevers or anything like that.

My next appointment is not until the end of the month and that is with GI nutrition to see if my TPN needs adjusted or anything.

Taking it one day at a time!!!

No comments: